One Handed and Fast!
Charlie’s Slide Pro Capo
- This capo will work on Dobro type guitars, Lap steel guitars, Weissenborn guitars and Petal steel guitars if the string height is over 1/4 inch above the fret and the string width is not over 2-1/8 inch wide. I can make a special longer capo for guitars with wider string widths or more then 6 strings.
- It is made of solid 303 stainless steel.
- It weighs 5 ounces.
- The tubing used is 1/8th inch inside diameter by 1/4 inch outside diameter Tygon gas line that can be purchased at auto parts stores (Carquest) or Ebay.
- This capo was specifically designed to be installed and removed with one hand.
- If installed properly it will not put the guitar out of tune.
- It will work and sound good at most any fret.
- If you are not satisfied wit the capo for any reason I will refund the cost of the capo.
It has excellent volume, tone and sustain and is extremely easy to install with one hand. No adjusting screws, nuts or levers to fool with. Just press the sliding wedge adjuster inward to set capo to string tension(Pat. # U.S.9,361,863 B1). Hand machined solid stainless steel.Made in Magnolia Springs, Alabama USA.
If you have ever longed for a capo that you could put on with one hand and put it on fast, you need this capo.
If you have ever been in a loud jam and when you put your capo on your volume went down so you could hardly hear yourself playing, you need this capo.
If you are dissatisfied with the capo (or capos) you have,you need this capo.
If you are new to dobro playing, you need this capo.It may be the only capo you will ever need to buy.
This capo will work on dobro type square neck guitars, lap steel guitars and Weissenborn guitars if the string height is no less then 1/4 inch above the fret board and the string width is no wider then 2-1/8th inch.
I personally think this capo addresses all of the issues we have had with dobro type capos for many years.